How I can help you
I am a seasoned management professional with experience leading diverse organizations in both the public and private sectors. I have over 35 years of experience in the electric, gas and water utility business. I have also been the Interim city manager for 2 cities of 300k and 50k populations.
I have 8 years of experience as an elected board member of 2 water agencies, one serving a population of 800,000; the other serving the majority of Southern California.
I have also served on the boards of not for profit community organizations with a focus on management effectiveness and financial efficiency in serving the community.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Government Contracting
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BS ME MBA